Today is the first day of the IWU Snapshots Instagram contest. We’re looking for the interesting shots of IWU from Instagrammers, showing what life is like for residential, adult and professional students. Selected shots will appear next semester in a special exhibit at the 1920 Art Gallery of the IWU Student Center.
Here’s how it works:
1.Take Instagram photos of your life as an IWU student, and the favorite people, places and things in your life. Also, take photos that show us what you’re up to during Winter Break!
2. To enter the contest, tag your Instagram photos with #iwusnapshot. You may enter as many photos as you want.
3. Selected entries will be printed out for display in the 1920 Gallery’s the IWU Snapshot exhibit during of spring semester, January 14-25.
4. You retain ownership of your photograph; however, IWU reserves the right to use any contest photos in our print and online media.
5. We can only consider photos from public Instagram profiles.
6. Upon submitting a photo to this project, the artist releases permission to the Gallery to collect all profits in the instance that the print of their image sells during the exhibit.
The last day for entries is Sunday, January 6.